How about some glitz, gold and glamour? Try Singapore to grab the bunch of joy, excitement, fun, and happiness. The city of Singapore offers hundreds of tourists’ attractions that will leave you fantasized and completely awe struck. Singapore offers a complete wholesome package of entertainment, enjoyment, cuisines, shopping and so much more. Thousands of Tourists, belonging to various cultures and numerous backgrounds, despite of their difference to race and religion, visits Singapore from around the world, preferably for their vacations and holidays. It’s a complete worth of your money along with some cherishing memories that you will reminisce the rest of your life.
Depending on the preferences and choices of tourists, the exciting tourists’ activities are clubbed broadly into categories of their interest as visiting the exhilarating and beautiful gardens, historical museums and art galleries, magnificent islands, panoramic rivers and bay sides, luxurious rides of limousine with never ending shopping arenas and so on.
Singapore City of Gardens, Beauty, Nature & Glory:
- Singapore Botanic Gardens dates to 1859, undoubtedly lists them among one of the oldest parks in Singapore giving them more superiority due to its central location in the busy city state. This beautiful park has resident plants with over 10,000 species, the fact making it one of the leading orchid research and breeding centers globally.
- Chinese and Japanese Gardens are found when you go out of the city and head to straight west. The park’s open space is an excellent place for outdoor activities for tourists like cricket and football on weekends. This beautiful park also has a Live Turtle & Tortoise Museum, showcasing one of the world’s prevalent collections of turtle and tortoise items.
- Gardens of the Bay is among the most recognizable gardens for its extraordinary landscape inculcating the SuperTree Grove which features 18 vertical gardens reaching a height of almost 16 storied building! The tourists also enjoy the Marina Barrage and the OCBC Skywalk.
- Haw Par Villa is an Amusement Park is based on Chinese Mythology of teaching morality to children by parents. The park has some bizarre and nightmarish sized items worth seeing by tourists even the “10 Courts of Hell” are absolute graphic and frighten small children.
Wildlife and the nocturnal Animals:
- Singapore Zoo is worth seeing for its large and open captivating spaces for keeping animals just as their home shelter surrounded by moats and noninvasive barriers. The zoo has over 300 animal species, also housing the endangered and near to extinction species.
- River Safari is yet again another exciting activity for tourists in Singapore where the tourists ride a boat channeling through the magnificent Singapore’s tropical forests. Here you can embrace the freshwater aqua life that lives across the river, including anacondas, American beavers, and adorable giant pandas.
Magnificent Islands, Riversides, and Bays of Singapore:
- Singapore is home to some pretty and spectacular overwhelming islands for its tourists and visitors from across the world. Tourists rent a bumboat from the Changi Ferry Terminal and take a short ride reaching the Pulau Ubin. From there they can bike across the small town to the right to enter the island which is to the right of the jetty.
- One of the Singapore’s nicest beaches includes the St John’s & Lazarus which requires a bit of effort and advanced planning. You can schedule ferry from Marina South Pier to get to the island. Feel yourself on top of the world in the sun screening for the day, the sparkling crystal waters and crescent beach for snacking and swimming.
Historical and Educational Museums, Culture & Art Singapore:
- Little India is among the cultural enclaves of Singapore, Little India Heritage Walks are an incredible recent addition to the area. It’s a sensory overloaded amalgam of vibrant colors, sounds and scents. Tantalize you taste buds with the Tekka Market or become a shopping spree by hunting in to Mustafa for scavenger shopping.
- Chinatown Food Street is very touristy and is worth walking through skimming through the Pagoda Street and Smith’s street get some excellent selection of hawker stalls.
- National Gallery Singapore showcases a collection of modern art by artists across Southeast Asia.
- National Museum of Singapore is among the largest of Singapore’s museums with two main galleries exhibiting food, film, photography and fashion, whereas the History Gallery presents traces of the island’s history dating back to 14th century.
Luxurious Limo Rides:
Singapore is home to luxuries and extravagance where the ride on a Limousine is a must-do-it pleasure and exciting activity for tourists. Get yourself a lifetime luxurious premium VIP experience at competitive pricing in Singapore. You can get a city tour ride on a limousine by stepping in to any of the Limo services in city the good names include Luxe Limo, Stretch Limousine Services, Royal Albatross, Limo Cars, Sixt mydriver limousine service etc. You can also Florence in Limo for your airport transfer or hotels transfers to have the outclass rich feel of Singapore!